best love status for whatsapp

We have coordinated all kind of status which you can share to pass on your methodology thought anyplace and treat anybody on Whatsapp status. At this stage, we are going to impart to you best Whatsapp Status, messages, and short statements. Simply look down and you will locate the best accumulation of best WhatsApp status. Expectation You Enjoy it and you can likewise impart your emotions to us in the remark areas.
100 Love Status for Whatsapp & Facebook 2018

Best WhatsApp Love Status & Facebook Love Quotes

I need you, you need me. Let’s make it work.

Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

Love me for a second and I’ll love you forever.

I hope you always find a reason to smile.

I love you even when I hate you. love sttaus for gf

Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.

You left me? Fine! But don’t love somebody else in front of me.



You are the only clock thats ticking in my heart..!!

Late night conversations with our loved ones..!! <3

It’s not about her looks, It’s about her heart.

If you fall in love… be ready for the tears..!!

You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.

Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.

I can’t see myself without you. Sold My Soul to You

My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
READ MORE: love status, smile status
When everything is going right in life, then go left just for fun!
Silent people have the loudest minds and the best hearts
Your beautiful smile is the key to my beautiful heart
Beauty lies in the face, not in mind. Be beautiful inside too.
Knowledge cannot replace amazing friendship and love. I’d rather be an idiot, I’d rather be stupid than lose you.
When the angels ask me when I’m dead what I most loved in my life, I’ll say only you.
Every time you text me my cheeks hurt from smiling!
Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side and that’s where it shouldn’t be.
Love isn’t complicated, people are and they complicate life for themselves.
Your cute smiling face is all I need to battle all struggles in my life, it makes my day.
You know you’re in love with the right person when you see the world in her eyes and her everywhere in the world.
Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is my goal in life
People asked how important you were to me, I smiled and replied like oxygen is to the body.
Once in awhile, smack in the middle of a simple life, friendship gives us a fairy tale.

The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers but are actually the best friends you’ve always meant to be.
Being someone’s first love may be great but to be their last is whats really important.
The worlds happiest aren’t those two people who have the most in common. They understand each other perfectly.
I promise you no one will ever love you like I have loved you.
Where there is life there must always be love.
Without you I’m nothing. With you, I’m a manifestation of the universe.
Don’t marry someone you can just live with. Marry the person who cannot live without and want to be with forever. romantic status
You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I’m with you!
Some love one, some love two. I love one – the one and only, you.
Every morning would be perfect if I woke up to see your face.
Often I catch myself smiling for no reason, then I realize I am always thinking of you.
I’m selfish, and so I’m not sharing you with anyone.
I think our love can move mountains.
A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, just always with the same person.
When I’m looking sad, don’t wait around, just kiss me! raksha bnadhan images, happy holi images

Comments